Monday, April 7, 2014

Clinton and Bush


I’m getting emails touting Hillary for 2016.  Today I read that Jeb Bush is exploring a run in 2016.  Think about this.  1988-1992, George Bush; 1992-2000, Bill Clinton; 2000-2008, George W. Bush; 2008-2016, an interim with Barack Obama; 2016-2024, another Clinton or another Bush.  If that happens, it would mean than in a 36-year-period of American history, 28 of those years would have either a president Clinton or a president Bush.

Can’t we do better?   I am so tired of Bushes and Clintons. 

3 comments:

  1. Although, I like Hillary and wished that she was our president now I feel that its time for a real change of leadership in this country. The problem is who.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie Sanders (Vermont Senator) is definitely my choice for President. In my mind he is the only real progressive out there. This is a man who would be his own man and not bow down to the rich as so many presidents have done. We should all encourage Bernie to run.

    Definetly not another Bush. We don't need another war.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Bernie Sanders. The Nation recently ran an interview with him. I'm ready to follow someone who is truly progressive.

    ReplyDelete