Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dr. Ben Carson

Today I happened to see an interview of Dr. Benjamin Carson by Wolf Blitzer.  Carson said the Affordable Care Act was the worst thing that had happened to the U.S. since slavery.  Blitzer asked, worse than the Great Depression, worse than Vietnam, worse than 9/11?  Carson, who is African-American, said yes, since slavery.

An act that brought health care to millions is the worst thing since slavery.  I have heard that Carson is being mentioned as a Republican presidential candidate.  I'm not kidding.

5 comments:

  1. The republican party is full of wackos. One more doesn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you going to protest is event . Accounting to :
    https://www.facebook.com/CarbonCountyIG/posts/1527019290886967?comment_id=1527053350883561&reply_comment_id=1527195834202646&offset=0&total_comments=12&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

    I somehow don't believe you were ,
    and this was just a slight to you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a quite vile person. I heard him tell a radio audience that this economy is ready to take off to new heights expect Democrats and President Obama don't want that; what they want is for Americans to be on welfare and food stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see that it was me , David Dorosh , that was questioning the Gazette .
    I just what to know how they got you not to protest / or was that just smoke ?
    That paper could be very dangerous to folks that are ill
    informed and easily manipulated .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't protest Dr. Carson's appearance at Penn's Peak because I'm old and tired and pretty much done with useless symbolic gestures.

    ReplyDelete