Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Elizabeth Warren

I’m about a third of the way through Elizabeth Warren’s book entitled A Fighting Chance.  I’ll give you a full book report when I’ve finished, but just based on the first third, I would vote for this woman for President without any reservations whatsoever.  (I can’t say the same about Clinton.)


Warren is a person who understands that the game is rigged against the middle and lower classes, and she is not afraid to say it.  That’s why she will never be nominated.

2 comments:

  1. Bernie is my #1 choice. I also like Elizabeth a lot. If they run against Hilary it should be interesting. I also like Biden but I don't hink he could win. I think the country and Democrats need an honest debate. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Democrats really do need an honest debate. The recent congressional elections showed that many of the Democratic nominees needed to grow a backbone.

    ReplyDelete