Thursday, February 19, 2015

A promise

I lay awake last night thinking that I shouldn’t have sent out that post on Turkey last night.  I assume that most of you knew that the President of Turkey really hadn’t thanked evangelical Christians for the idea of prayer in the schools, but I also am aware that some people believe everything they read on the internet.

The first paragraph of last night’s post was factual.  The second paragraph about the evangelical Christians was my fabrication.  

In almost all cases, the material I post is factual to the best of my knowledge.  Once I start goofing around, however, how would you know what is true and what is me goofing around?  


So, if I do make stuff up, I will tell you at the end of the post.  The only exception might be April 1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment