Sunday, November 1, 2015

The diminution of the 9/12 Project

Four years ago the Carbon County Tea Party, aka the “9/12 Project,” sponsored a “debate” at Penn’s Peak.  I remember it well, because I stood at the entrance of Penn’s Peak with a sign demanding to know where the “9/12 Project” received its funding, and was later yelled at by Fred Reinhart, whom I believe is a supporter of the “9-12 Project,” because I compared him to an octopus in one of my postings on this blog.


This year the “9-12 Project” sponsored another “debate” at Penn’s Peak.  Only two of the five candidates for Carbon County Commissioner agreed to show up, and one of those was a write-in.  The event was not televised.  I didn’t picket the event..Why bother, when hardly anyone will show up anyway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment