Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Undecided voter

In the past I’ve held undecided voters in contempt.  I usually know for whom I’ll vote months before the election is held.  For example, I already  know the candidate I’ll be supporting come November.  It will be the Democrat.  How could people have so little knowledge of our party system and party ideology and not know how they’ll vote.

And yet, there I was, at the Township Building, 7:20 a.m., the ballot on the screen, and I was hesitating.  Bernie, Hillary, Bernie, Hillary.  Both have qualities I like; both have major drawbacks, and I was undecided.  It’s not a pleasant feeling.


In case you’re curious, I finally went for Clinton, and now I’m wondering if I should have gone for Bernie.

2 comments:

  1. You were just another fence sitter. I was not, been Clinton from the beginning. My guy Sestak lost, those negative DNC ads did it for McGinty. Although she is not a bad choice, should do well with a Female ticket so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the Senate I voted for Fetterman. Sometimes you have to go with the one you know is going to lose, but you do it anyway.

    ReplyDelete